Thursday, January 30, 2014
· Hindustan Construction Company (HCC) reported a standalone net profit of Rs 5.39 crore in the December quarter as against a net loss of Rs 38.51 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous financial year. Net sales, however, declined 14.7% to Rs 870.37 crore from Rs 1,020.75 crore. The company had an order backlog of Rs 13,388 crore in December, including Rs 2,040 crore of contracts bagged in the last quarter.
· Siemens Ltd posted a modest 2.3% growth in net profit for quarter ending December at Rs 65.1 crore. Order growth was flat and sales was down 4% in the period.
· Hero MotoCorp has reported a net profit of Rs 524 crore for the third quarter , up 7% compared with Rs 487 crore YoY. Net income from operations also rose three per cent to Rs 6,376 crore during the quarter against Rs 6,187 crore during the October-December quarter in 2012. The company sold 16.61 lakh units of two-wheelers during the last quarter compared with 15.73 lakh units in the same quarter of the previous year
· Ashok Leyland launched two new Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs) - PARTNER truck and MiTR, a LCV bus. The two products are expected to take on Tata and Eicher products in their respective segments. To strengthen the LCV portfolio further, it is planning to launch 3-4 variants of the current LCV products in the coming months. Localisation of these products are 97% and will be manufactured at Nissan and Ashok Leyland factories at Oragadam and Hosur respectively.
· Bank of India's (BoI) net profit declined 27.08% to Rs 585.82 crore on 21.27% growth in total income to Rs 10866.29 crore in Q3 December 2013 over Q3 December 2012. BoI's ratio of gross NPAs to gross advances stood at 2.81% as on 31 December 2013. The ratio of net NPAs to net advances stood at 1.75% as on 31 December 2013. BoI's provisions and contingencies jumped 53.28% to Rs 1403.74 crore .
Friday, January 24, 2014
- Nishant C Mehta
- Rajkot, Gujarat, India
- Experienced and proven management professional with record of significant accomplishments and contributions. Demonstrated ability to galvanize teams to achieve ambitious results. Established effectiveness in providing vision and counsel in steering organizations through accelerated growth. Diversified background includes working in one of the Big-4 company in the areas of US Taxation, Risk management, Behavioural training and Business development.COMPETENCIES : Behavioural Training,Risk Management, Strategic Planning and implementation, Equity and Derivatives analysis,Project Management,Financial Statement Analysis; Contact at: email@example.com